- 1 pack of fresh chicken breasts
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 jar of Tikka Masala simmer sauce
- ½ cup of instant brown rice
Prep Time: 5 minutes + 30 minutes cooking
- Prepare rice following the package instructions.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the cauliflower for around 4 minutes.
- Slice the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- After the cauliflower is lightly cooked, add the chicken to the skillet and sauté for 8 minutes more.
- Put the Tikka Masala sauce in the pan and let it simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Serve on cooked rice.