- 4 bananas (cut lengthwise in half)
- 1 cup of plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of granola
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup of blueberries or raspberries
Optional: 1 tsp chia seeds
Prep/Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Add the vanilla and yogurt to a small bowl
- Place a banana half on every plate and put yogurt on top.
- Put some chocolate chips, blueberries, granola, and chia seeds on the yogurt.
- Combine the maple syrup, almond butter, and milk until it becomes smooth.
- Drizzle the mixture on the banana halves.