- 3 peeled and mashed overripe bananas
- 2 cups of unsweetened, light vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- ¼ cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ tsp grated orange peel
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- ¼ cup of shelled, roasted, salted pistachio nuts
- 1 ½ cups of raspberries
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 tbsp butter spread
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Mix the mashed bananas, honey, chia seeds, ¼ tsp nutmeg, orange peel, and almond milk.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours or when it becomes thick, or the chia seeds become soft.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put foil on a baking sheet and spray using a cooking spray. Put the baking sheet on the side.
- Combine the remaining ¼ tsp nutmeg, oats, flax meal, pistachio nuts, and brown sugar until a mixture is formed.
- Put the mixture on the baking sheet. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or when it becomes brown. Allow cooling.
- Put several slices of banana, pudding, and raspberries in layers in 8 serving dishes.
- Put pistachio crumbles on top; then you can garnish with banana slices and raspberries.