- 4 cups of fresh organic spinach
- 1 pack mushrooms
- 1 jar of organic no-sugar-added sauce
- 1 container of regular or garlic hummus
- 1 pack of edamame lasagna no-bake noodles
- 1 block firm organic tofu
- 1 pack of vegan shredded mozzarella or parmesan cheese
Prep Time: 10 minutes + 30 to 40 minutes cooking
- Preheat your oven to 400 to 410 degrees.
- Combine the drained tofu and hummus until it forms a ricotta-like mixture and put aside.
- Layer your chosen pan with lasagna noodles, veggies, sauce, and cheese up to the top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the cheese becomes brown.